Re: RedHat 9 & Radeon 9000

On Thursday, September 11, 2003, at 03:31 PM, Alex Deucher wrote:

is the option actually used?  if you are using an old server that
doesn't have the option "monitorlayout," it will be ignored.

No sure, doesn't say anything about it not working, but continues to give me the same errors. Guess I'll try rawhide... I'd really like to know why it would stop working.

not sure why it would stop working.  I've been building my own xfree
tree for a while, so I don't keep up with the redhat releases.

Alex

rpm -qi XFree XFree86-4.3.0-5

would it be included there??
--