Re: (no subject)

  Thanks for the advice.

I ran memtest on my
redhat 8 machine (which works fine) and got a clean
memtest86 bill of
health.  I then ran it on my machine thats been
crapping out (Redhat 9), and it
failed miserably.  I then took a stick of ram out of
my "good" machine,
placed it in the "crap" machine and the test failed.
This leads me to believe that it could be something
else, like over
heating, the motherboard, etc.

Any thoughts?

Kevin