Re: [Savage40] Better Driver Out There (fwd)

this driver was written for xfree 4.2.x and mesa 3.x.  it needs
extensive work to be made to compile against 4.3.0 and mesa 4/5.x.  For
those interested in messing with it, you can download the savage-1_0_0
branch from DRI CVS.  Also for what it's worth, VIA/S3 also released a
full featured open source driver for the CLE266/Unichrome/castlerock.
it has the same issues as the savage driver.
http://www.linux.org.uk/~alan/CLE266.zip

Alex