RE: Ati Radeon Driver/XFree Update? (if any)

Thanks Alex, I'll give that a try..
-Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Deucher [mailto:agd5f@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 5:06 PM
To: xfree86-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Ati Radeon Driver/XFree Update? (if any)

regarding the cursor bug, try the latest rawhide xfree86 snapshots or
try my binary here:
http://www.botchco.com/alex/radeon/430bugfix/
the bug was fixed just after 4.3.0 was released.

I'm not sure about the DRI bug.  Check bugzilla:
http://bugs.xfree86.org/

Alex

--- "Nichols, Mike P. (MED, GE Capital ITS)"