Re: XF86 config Problem - Redhat 9

MAH> RAM detection doesn't work on TNT2?  Fine, send me a TNT2 card,
MAH> and I'll investigate it.

I'm perfectly happy to do so; all I need is a shipping address.

As to the suggestion (in a separate message) that I report this to
bugzilla, well, I reported this problem to the XFree folks something
like three years ago and was told that it wasn't possible to properly
detect the memory due to lack of documentation.  At that point I
worked around things as necessary and have been happy ever since.  At
least, up until I inferred (incorrectly, it seems) the possibility
that the workarounds I'm using might go away.

I tend to report every issue I find as long as I can reduce them to
real bugs instead of boneheadedness.

 - J<