Will someone share their XF86Config-4 for RH9?

I installed RH9 w/o XFree86 initially, but now I needed to install the packages. Problem is that XF86Config-4 is usually generated by anaconda.

Will someone please share their config file with me? It doesn't need to belong to a RH9 system as long as it's written for XFree86 4.3.0. And never mind that many settings won't fit my system without modification, I just need a skeleton. Commented config files are preferred.

My mail address is oysteigi@xxxxxxxxxxxx as in the header.

Thanks in advance,
Øystein Gisnås