From: xfree86-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xfree86-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Marco Bandner
Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2003 3:42 AM
To: RH-List_XFree86
Subject: Re: No Valid Mode Found DFP/LCD

Am Sam, 2003-05-03 um 04.32 schrieb David Willow:

> Section "Device"
> 	Identifier  "Videocard0"
> 	Driver      "radeon"
> 	VendorName  "Videocard vendor"
> 	BoardName   "ATI Radeon 7500"
> 	VideoRam    65536
> 	Option	"crt_screen"
> EndSection

I'm just a newbie on Linux, but I have running RH9 and ATI Radeon 9000. I
guess you should delete this Option "crt_screen".

Maybe you need to enter the BusID. Try 'lspci -vv', then you should see a
BusID assigned to your card. Mine has PCI:1:0:0, enter this value to the
Device section:
	 BusID       "PCI:1:0:0"

-Marco

IRC: #xfree86 on irc.redhat.com