Radeon 9000

Hi,
   I have the Radeon 9000-64MB card (not Pro) running under Redhat 8.0,
but I also need it to run under RH 7.3. Can anyone point me to a set of
drivers I could build, or better yet just an RPM or something, that
would allow me to do this? I've been looking around on the web but
haven't come up with anything as of yet.

Thanks,
Mark