Re: Subject: X and Sis6326

So Garry, I suppose we are talking about a bug in XFree86.

What if we can switch to framebuffer driver?  Do you have any idea on that
issue?  I have gone through an article on using framebuffer driver, but I
have a dual boot system with windows and linux.  And the framebuffer driver
requires an entry in the "lilo.conf" file, so I am a little hesistant to go
through the process.  Moreover I may require assistance on this regard.  If
you have any idea, please convey the same.

Dear Kevin, thanks for your suggestion.  I will check that option as soon as
possible but I think I have already tried that.  Moreover, my monitor and
video card don't match on certain resolutions.  Do you have any idea on the
topic I just mentioned above?  Please tell me if you know anything on the
issue, I will appreciate it.

Good day to all,
Manoj