i845 video driver problem with redhat8.0

Hi,

I've installed redhat8.0 on a dell system, but there seems to be a problem
with the video driver. After looking on the internet, I found out that the
problem was the video driver I845. I didn't quite get it all but i download
an exiprimental rpm of the redhat site of Mike Harris, namely
XFree86-4.2.1-9.4.src.rpm. I tried to install it, but i cannot find any clue
that says it has patched something. I also can't go higher than 800*600 in
256 colors. Can anyone help me out or give me a clue

Much thanks,

Hugo Hendriks