XFree crash /i815

Hi. I have just installed RedHat 8.0, and I am having this problem: when I try to switch
from the graphic terminal to a text terminal, the X server (I guess) dies and is
respawned (I guess), but the point is I lose everything I was doing. My video card is an
i815. I don't know what's happening. I tried adding the line: option "noaccel" to the
config file and it stopped dying, but then everything is so slow that I can do nothing.

>From the log I imagine this is the most relevant part:
--------
space: 65520 wanted 65528
(II) I810(0): [drm] removed 1 reserved context for kernel
(II) I810(0): [drm] unmapping 8192 bytes of SAREA 0xc8936000 at 0x40013000

Fatal server error:
lockup
--------
I'm attaching the whole zipped file (I should upload it to a website and give you a link
instead, but I don't have web access, sorry). I hope you can be of assistance. Oh, I
asked a friend to do a google search for "space: 65520 wanted 65528" and he told me he
had found a lot of links regarding the i815, but he couldn't tell me anymore.

Please, help me if you can.

              Isilrion

P.D: I have web access only to redhat.com sites, and usually no ftp, but if there is a
file I should download I could ask someone to do it for me - but I can't do that often.

Este mensaje fue enviado usando el servicio de correo en web de Infomed
http://webmail.sld.cu