ATI Xpert 128 card and 7.2

Travis,

    I think your card should be supported.  You may just have a weird
PCI ID on that card that happens to not be recognized.  it should work
with the ati or r128 driver (you can specify either).   What does your
/etc/X11/XF86Config-4 file and output of "lspci -v" look like?  you may
have to override the the autodetection of the x server.  I believe this
is done using the "ChipID" option in your config, but I can't recall;
I'm sure someone on the list can tell you.  alternately you can
download rpms for a newer version of X that supports your card out of
the box.

One more thing, are you using this card in conjuntion with another
video card?  Back when I had a PCI r128 based card, it would only work
if it was the primary card (although this may have been fixed since),
so you may have to make adjustments for that.  If you are using it with
a AGP card, change the BIOS to initialize PCI first, if you are using
it with another PCI card, swap their slots.

hope this helps,

Alex