NVidia GeForce 2MX 200 segmentation fault

----- Original Message -----
From: "subs" <subs@online.sinor.ru>
To: <xfree86-list@redhat.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2002 4:19 AM
Subject: NVidia GeForce 2MX 200 segmentation fault

> I install RedHat 7.3, and then install this rpms:
>
> NVIDIA_kernel-1.0-2960.rh73up.athlon.rpm
> NVIDIA_GLX-1.0-2960.i386.rpm

Are these the binaries or the src.rpm's and you rebuilt them?  If they are
the binaries, then get the src.rpm's, rebuild and install them as I think
there are/were/always are problems with installing their binaries.  If you
already rebuilt them, then you need to see if you get that error with OUT
the nVidia binaries.  Also check your RAM, even though not sure what signal
11 is.

Mike