Number Nine supported in Valhalla?

On 7 May 2002, Robert G. (Doc) Savage wrote:

>Date: 07 May 2002 00:57:05 -0500
>From: "Robert G. (Doc) Savage" <dsavage@peaknet.net>
>To: xfree86-list@redhat.com
>Subject: Number Nine supported in Valhalla?
>
>Hey, Mike! Is the Imagine-128 Series II supported under Valhalla? I've
>got one installed as a video upgrade to an old Dell PowerEdge XE590-2
>that also has an embedded ATI Mach32 w/1M. Video setup was easy in the
>Skipjack2 installation, but while "X configuration" in 'setup' picks up
>the I128 with PCI probing, it quickly aborts when it can't find
>/usr/X11R6/bin/XF86_I128 (I think). I'd give you more, but this Dell is
>at work (and it's midnight here -- I gotta get a life!).

I don't have the hardware with which to test that, however the
4.x driver is still there, and I haven't received any bug reports
during our development and beta test periods, so I assume it
works ok.

Try Xconfigurator --preferxf4

--
Mike A. Harris                  Shipping/mailing address:
OS Systems Engineer             190 Pittsburgh Ave., Sault Ste. Marie,