Red Hat 7.1 X errata

Hello,
    On a clean 7.1 installation of Red Hat linux the following packages
were installed:

$ rpm -qa |grep XFree86 |grep 6-38
XFree86-8514-3.3.6-38
XFree86-S3-3.3.6-38
XFree86-Mach32-3.3.6-38
XFree86-VGA16-3.3.6-38
XFree86-FBDev-3.3.6-38
XFree86-Mono-3.3.6-38
XFree86-SVGA-3.3.6-38
XFree86-AGX-3.3.6-38
XFree86-Mach8-3.3.6-38
XFree86-S3V-3.3.6-38
XFree86-Mach64-3.3.6-38
XFree86-W32-3.3.6-38
XFree86-3DLabs-3.3.6-38
XFree86-P9000-3.3.6-38

On Jan. 23rd, Red Hat released an errata for all XFree86 rpms but
I notice some of the rpms are the exact same version that came with Red
Hat Linux 7.1. Do I need to download and upgrade the packages from
errata that are the exact same version as the one that came with 7.1?
Also I'm using a vanilla kernel from kernel.org (2.4.16). Do I need to
apply the Red Hat kernel Errata as well? If so, do I apply it before or
after I upgrade XFree86?

Thanks in advance