Re: How to run movie in Browser

On Thu, 29 Jun 2006, Chandan M. C. wrote:

I want to play a movie in Browser .... May I know which player I ahve to choose and waht are the plugins I have to install , and How to do that and which format videos does it supports ...

Most probably you're on the wrong mailing list, but let's see what we can do for you. You can install a flash plugin for your preferred browser and watch flash movies. You can also download mplayer and search for a mplayer linux plugin. So first you have to configure freshrpms repository on your redhat box, install mplayer, and then install mplayerplug (http://mplayerplug-in.sourceforge.net/).

 	Enjoy and please don't ignore the list profile next time.

--
Victor Tarhon-Onu
Lead Systems Administrator