Wanted: udp mouse driver

Hello,
I desperately need to drive a mouse remotely from different computers via
network.
Therefore I would like to use the XInput interface, and configure an
additional pointer device in XF86Config. But my user mode proggy that
listens on a socket and simulates a mouse protocol on a local pipe
(/dev/mymouse) produces only a very steppy response.

Who can help me to solve this problem easily?
What is the best approach for such a task?

Any ideas or source code are very welcome

Mark

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!