Asynchronous I/O implementation on Red Hat Linux 9 and relinking Oracle9iR2.

Asynchronous I/O doesn't come along with Red Hat Linux 9 automatically.
It's affecting performance of any database server working in Red Hat Linux environment,
which is not RHEL Advanced Server or Entry Level Server.
To fix the issue we start with kernel upgrade (http://atrmps.com) ,supporting AIO,
and libaio upgrade.

rpm -i kernel-2.4.20-35.9.i686.rpm
rpm -i libaio-0.3.96-3.i386.rpm \