Writing into NVRAM which contains bios info.

  Hi,
    I want to write some data at the end of the SMBIOS structures present in my system's BIOS. I could sucessfully read and parse the SMBIOS structures in the BIOS, but could not write any data into it. All attempts to writing into the nvram memory by memory mapping it using ioremap or by using device /dev/nvram ended up in vain as the data saved was not being retained across reboots.

Can anybody help me out by letting me know how can I write any data into the NVRAM which contains BIOS.

Thanks,
AKSharma