Hi Tarun

Hi Tarun,
I think this issue may not be related to ur topic. I
have not tried kernel 2.18.xx..and its going fine. But
I have a problem of handling multiple signals in my
set of programs which will be run as group in a
script. If you have any info or suggestions regarding
handling of multiple signals, u pls let me know. If u
want this for ur knowledge, sure i am going to send my
problem how exactly it goes..

Thank u in advance for ur reply..

bye.