From: redhat-devel-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:redhat-devel-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of mara ailiez sy
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 8:40 AM
To: redhat-devel-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: question about stderr

Helo...

I am currently making a program using the popen function. However, in using the popen function in C to execute Linux commands, the errors encountered in the execution cannot be stored in the file stream. Is there a way for me to get the errors encountered in the execution?

thanks very much =)

Do you Yahoo!?