The Documentation of the KDE-library could not be found

I've just installed a Redhat 9.0 workstation at home. I been wanting to
get back into programming for while now, and what better way then to do
it with Kdevelop.

I installed Kdevelop on my workstation. When I go to run it, I get the
above message. I'd like to have the KDE-Library docs installed on my
machine, but Redhat doesn't seem to include in its distribution, unless
it's under some other RPM file.

Can I download the docs from KDE, and where can I find them.I found
several link in KDE, but they were outdated

Thank You
Roberto Mason