stopping kudzu from displaying "removing hw"

Hello,

In the kudzu page of redhat ,http://rhlinux.redhat.com/kudzu,
they say :
"Mailing lists specifically for kudzu
None, currently. redhat-devel-list is an appropriate place to discuss kudzu development. "
So I hope someone can help me.
I have a logitch 4000 camera with a built in microphone.
Whenever I unplug the camera, and afterwards performs reboot ,
I get 4 messages in Kudzu in the known style saying :
"Kuduz deteced ... do you want to keep configuration ... / etc"
and I always press : Keep Configuration.

I assume that this is because the camera has hw like sound card and grabbing hw, etc.

Is there a way to avoid it ? (Only to this specific logitech 4000 , not to PCI cards or any other HW)?
(and of course that I do want that if I plug the camera and reboot
the camera will wotk OK and again there will be no KUDZU dialog when rebooting the
Linux and the camera is plugged in).

reagards
sting