Re: MAC address for Ethernet interface

On Linux, this would be /sbin/ifconfig (and look for a line which says
'eth0' and a field next to it called 'HWaddr xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx').

On Windows, this would be 'ipconfig' and should have a similar interface.

-- Vamsi
Vamsi K Kambhampati                Assistant Systems
vamsi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx            office: 970-491-5305

On 12 Dec 2003, anil  garrepally wrote:

> Hi,

Is there any system call available for getting the MAC address of ethernet interface. I need it in my program.

Anil.