Trouble building Bison parser

Hello,

I've written a simple lexer/parser pair using
flex/bison and I'm having trouble getting it to build.
 The lex file is named test.l and the parse file is
named test.y.  I issue the following two commands:

(1) flex test.l
(2) bison test.y

which produce lex.yy.c and test.tab.c respectively.  I
then try to build my parser with:

(3) gcc -o test lex.yy.c test.tab.c -ll

but sadly the linker complains thusly:

/tmp/cc8IXvts.o: In function 'yyparse':
/tmp/cc8IXvts.o(.text+0x5a(): undefined reference to
'yerror'

It seems I should be linking against some other
library but I can't figure out which one.  I've poked
around the internet looking for a solution to no
avail.  I found several reports of people bumping up
against this issue but no solutions.  If anyone can
point me in the right  direction I'd be very grateful.
 Thanks in advance.

-exits