Problem with compiling user application with kernel modul

Hello.
I try to compile user application with kernel modul.
I haved compiled kernel modul "kparapin.o" from PARAPIN library, after that
i have renamed original
"/usr/include" to something other and created link to with name
"/usr/include" to "/usr/src/linux-2.4.18-3/include"
After this I have renamed it back, while i get messages by compilation of my
project.
And now I just get message about not existing function, after compilation in
linking proccess.
Exactly it is:
undefined reference to pin_init_kernel
I have done all, what is in documentation with PARAPIN, but there isnt
example of using kernel version.
My enviroment: RH 7.3 (from net) with kernel 2.4.18-3 and installed kernel
sources
I use Kdevelop to compile.

Help please. Many thanks
                                        Mike

P.S. I think i must something to do with gcc linking options (I have tryied
many, but without success)