RE: My process wedges the machine.

> p.s. I've not heard the phrase 'wedged' applied to knackered
> programs before.  Cool, a new term to fob annoying clients off
> with ("Sorry Gale, the program is wedged until Thursday.").
>
> -d.w.
> :-)

...Knackered programs - aren't they tired? -smile-

Wedged is an old comp-sci term meaning hung, as in not responding to
input. You can wedge a single program or an entire system, as most
frequently demonstrated on your nearest Windoz box. -smile-

Anyway, the problem is almost certainly a programming error, not a bug in
the compiler or a library or anything like that.

Regards,
Richard

--
Richard Troy, Chief Scientist