- High Availability -

Hi,
I would like to know if it is possible with Red Hat 2.1 AS to to the following:

I have a disk shared betwen two servers (which are in a cluster) with Red Hat 2.1 AS. In this disk I put the files of a Red Hat 2.1 Database. I run one server with the database.

What I want is that when this server fails, the other server takes the control of the cluster and starts the database which ran in the other server recovering the errors that can be recovered.

I think that with this architecture I can get a very good high availability.

Regards,

Alberto Gómez Revilla
Ingeniero en Informática
e-mail: agomezre54@xxxxxxxxxxx