Boot to get the kernel from network

Hello

   Sorry for asking this on this list, but this subject might
interest some of you.
   I need to boot a diskless thin client and make it download
the linux kernel image from a server. The server is working
fine, including both DHCP and TFTP servers.
   The thin client has a compactFlash reader, which is seen
as a disc. I only need to boot the thin from the compactFlash
and make it request the linux kernel from the network.
   What do I have to put into the flash card to make the thin
boot ? I have a PCMCIA/FLASH adapter in my laptop.

Thanks

Roberto