Re: If package is not installed at installation time

On Thu, 13 Mar 2003, Don Dade wrote:

> Why is it that list Nazis never understand that if it is soooo bad to post
> an off-topic message, it is equally bad to reply to it and double the amount
> of off topic messages?

He, like you, needs education. People are on this list to discuss
development issues. Maintenance issues tend to be release-dependant, and
people expert in those areas and interested in providing that kind of
support are on those lists, mostly not on this.

> Give the guy a frickin' break and help him, why don't you, or just don't
> reply at all.

I did. Reading the documentation will solve many more problems than
spoon-feeding him. Red Hat has taken a lot of trouble to produce
excellent documentation, and it's a shame to waste it.

> And RTFM? That's just plain rude. How about BFC for Be F***ing Civil?

And you're not?

--
Please, reply only to the list.