Re: phoebe-i386-disc2.iso md5 sum mismatch

How often did you try to download disc #2?
Corrupted downloads are possible.
The iso works fine. Downloads are not corrupted. I had it downloaded 3 times. Once from ftp.redhat.com, other times from .gov mirrors.

The MD5 fingerprint in the MD5SUM file matches that of my download
and is the same on mirrors.
Can someone please verify this for downloads after 15-Feb-03?

Btw, I would post this to phoebe-list or the ftp admin, not to
redhat-devel list.
I am sorry, I did not see a phoebe-list in the mailman lists before posting my mail even though I thoroughly checked it. Now I see it.

Thanks!

Jimmy