Re: my last two cents on how questions should be handled

If you did all I said, good for you, GOOD GOOD, should I give you some cookies?

peace out

-jonathan

 Kevin McConnell <kevymac@yahoo.com> wrote:

--- wo shi ni baba wrote:
> Here's what I think how questions should be handled:
>
> 1.In the case the question is posted to the wrong
> forum, politely direct the inquirer to the correct
> forum.

I did that.

> 2.In the case the question lacks a title, politely
> tells the person that he/she should put an
> appropriate title next time.

I did that.

> 3. in the case the question seems ambiguous, try
> your best to figure out what the person is asking,
> or ask the person to rephrase. Do not through any
> stupid comments out.

I did that.

> Don't make us techines/software engineers look $bad$
> than it ALREADY seems. BE OPEN AND HELPFUL to other
> people, especially the people who are not technical
> enough. After all, if he/she is professional enough
> to read the manuals, he/she can solve all the
> prob! lems in theory, why do we need a forum then?

I gave you a link that answers all questions you could
ever have regarding a forum. I spend MY money on this
internet connection and I waste MY time reading YOUR
posts. Therefore, you could at least do us all a favor
and read the smart questions howto that I nicely
posted for YOU.

=====
Kevin C. McConnell --RHCE--