Re: (no subject)

please dont' post such useless posts to the list, first of all, I asked a beginner question doesn't mean I'm too lazy to read the manual, when I have 20 things over my mind, my patience for a trivial thing like this goes down, that's why I resort to an easy way, hope someone might give me an easy solution without looking it up.

please don't send any flames following up this post, it's simply useless, if you don't feel like answering my question, let it go.  If I don't get an answer from here, I will read the manual, it's as simple as that...

-jonathan

 John <red@computerdatasafe.com.au> wrote:

On Wed, 5 Feb 2003, wo shi ni baba wrote:

> hi folks,
>
> I am running redhat 8.0 on an intel machine, I installed an application by using rpm -i prog.rpm, but when I tried to remove it by rpm -e prog.rpm, it couldn't remove it, so I removed the program files manually. However, when I tried to install prog.rpm again, it says the package is already installed. what should I do to install the prog.rpm??

Learn to read the manuals.

--
Please, reply only to the list.