Re: RedHat 8.0 kernel compile problems

hmm well you sound like you have big troubles...
all trouble i recognized here is ONE (1) module that doesent compile and
that was a low level driver (for specific hardware).
so you basically should be able to compile everything else that makes
sense in besides that one (1) module.
i dont see any problems with that unless you have that one specific
piece of hardware. and then you could still use the stock kernel and be
happy.