Re: Linux application level timers?

You can also use the poll() system call. The last arguement
of this system call is the timeout value is milli-seconds.
When timeout is occurred it will return 0. Refer the
manual page for more details.

hope this helps you,
--
Narsimha Reddy CH
Storage Area Networking, HCL Technologies

http://san.hcltech.com
http://www.hcltech.com