Template issue

Hi,

I have template class which i have compiled using g++. When i try to look for symbols in the .o file, the object files is not showing any symbols in the template class. What could be the reason. Are there any specific compilation flags with which i have to compile my code so that symbols appear in the .o file. What could be the problem. I have attached the .cpp & .h file with this mail.

Regards,
Gagan