.discinfo

Hi,
Does anyone know what the .discinfo file is all about.This is what my file says.
---------------------------------------
1042210737.983097
Redhat 8.0 (Psyche)

1,2,3
RedHat/base
RedHat/RPMS
RedHat/pixmaps
does anyone know what 1,2,3 mean.
Does it mean that the installer will look for 3 CD's
I am trying to get RPMS from 3 CD into one CD, I think build-install from anaconda-runtime generates this file.

Regards,
Keith
--------
The light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming dragon.
--------