MIPS crosscompiler setup

Hi All,

I want to setup a system to build a complete redhat 7.3 system for a MIPS little endian. I found the 7.3 distribution from H.J. but these require a minimal system and then natively boot from that MIPS system and build the rest. This is not what i want. I have a crosscompiler which builds the kernel and this is successfull. Can anybody give some pointers on how to setup an environment so that i can crosscompile at least the minimal needed programs, like bash and init.

Thanks,

Richard