vishnu

Hello everyone,

 Recently I had a big problem while modifying the
kernel sources ,I got a problem with the bridge code
,I modified it and recompiled it and got the object
file bridge.o ,I just copied that file to /lib/modules
,I used the insmod to link it to kernel but I am
getting the error that this code is not compiled for
this kernel version,actually the source is from my
machine so there is no question of version conflicts
,could anyone reply to me whats the problem,I will be
very thankful to all of you.

   vishnu