From: Jiangbo [mailto:pirate@vip.sina.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 8:35 AM
To: redhat-devel-list@redhat.com
Subject: SOS! Why there are so many redefinitions?

Hi, all,

	I am a tyro to the Linux. Recently a problem hits me. I am writing a
simple IDS,
and I am going to use netfilter in my program. Unfortunately, when I add
"#include <linux/skbuff.h>" to the head file, I get lots of redefinition
errors, like this: "/usr/include/linux/xxxx.h:22: redefinition of `struct
xx', /usr/include/bits/xxxx.h:310: previous definition of `struct xx'".

	The following are head files that have been included:
////////////////////////////
#include <netinet/in.h>
#include <netinet/ip.h>
#include <netinet/tcp.h>