Re: thread save mysql client...

maybe a better place would be the mysql folks. Theymight be able to tell
you if the default configuration under Linux is with threads ( server &
client ). And if there is a choice, how can one tell what one has.
If they cant tellwhat u have, then maybe a build would be good for your
state of mind.

/gat
BTW most, if not all Linux libs are thread safe - at least there is code
there to insure that various parts are thread safe( like malloc ). This
does not mean, however, that the mysql libs are thread-safe. The mysql
docs for linux installation may be what you should be reviewing in case
this is to be a business/performence test.