Installation without CardBus support.

Hello all.

 I'm attempting to install RedHat 7.3 on an old Acer Extensa 367 T laptop.
I've recently found a better route to take than the one I was trying.  The
first step is to do an installation without CardBus support, and then
recompile the kernel with the new standalone pcmcia-cs configuration.

 How do I do an intsallation without CardBus support?  Is it as straight
forward as not including the kernel-pcmcia-cs package in the "select
individual packages" section of the installation?

Thanks, Trevor.