Re: Help Exit Status returned value

I am am receiving an error return value from a module that I have
written however the return code is not one I have define, nor is it none
from errno.h (numbers 0 to 124) nor 126 or 127.  Signals.h does not also
have values that high (0 to 31) when added to128 as reported by bash.
The return value is 198.  I have gone through various modules thier code
and tried to find what this means to no avail.  The error does not
occurr at any particular time or during the same operation.  This module
has been operating over more than 2 years with no problem, does it
indicate a hardware fault ?

Any Ideas

Thanking You

John

John Whitton
Equipment Software Engineer - Corporate
Mitek Australia Ltd
46 Monash Drive
Lyndhurst
VIC 3975
Ph: 61-3-8795 8888
Fx: 61-3-8795 8800
Mob Int: 61-4-02296139
Mob Local: 0 402 296139
This communication (including any attachments) contains information
which
is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use
of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s),
please note that any distribution, copying or use of this communication
or
the information in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and then
destroy any copies of it.