Re: Kernel Compilation error

On 2002-07-20, Jitesh Verma wrote:

JV> I am newbie to Linux world. Please help me.
JV>
JV> I have RH-7.0 with linux kernel 2.2.16-22. I am trying to build
JV> the kernel for experimentation.

You should subscribe to the corresponding mailing for you version of
Red Hat Linux, where it is more likely to meet subscribers who can
try to reproduce your problem:

Try this:

  make mrproper
  [probably pull in a .config file from some place]
  make menuconfig
  make dep clean bzImage modules modules_install install