Re: OT: Your message to LARTC awaits moderator approval (fwd)

On 2002-07-10, Riku Meskanen wrote:

RM> > http://www.lartc.org  was the first I did think of.
RM> >
RM> Ok, it was _a_ joke (LART part if you did not get it),
RM> but the issue more important is _what is the relevance_
RM> linking another moderated mailing list with different
RM> topic to redhat-devel?

Oh, I'm sorry then that I spoiled your joke. I didn't see the
relationship and had no idea what "LARTC moderator approval" message
you were seeing. Also, I'm not familiar with BOFH, LART, and plenty
of other jargon as covered on ESR's pages. IMO, those are things I
feel I don't have to know.

Michael :o)