Re: OT: clearcase ...

> I think the cost of dumping Clearcase is so high that no individual
> project can afford to do it. So no one does. So you're stuck with it
> forever. In practice, the issue of it being a sunk cost never enters the
> discussion.

Course in our case and with the number of developers we have, I have to
say clear case just works.  The only real problem I have seen thus far is
their inability to stay up to date with their mvfs on linux.  Personally,
I think the only way they could possibly do that is donate the mvfs
code to the linux kernel....james