Re: implantisomd5 returning 6?

> printf returns the number of characters written; eg., 6. ;)

So since the "int main()" function did not return anything like
it should (and thus populate the stack), the printf that did return
something ends up populating the stack with its return instead.
I am actually glad someone oopsed on this, so I could gain yet another
bit of understanding of how things _really_ work.

Cheer...james