Intel Illegal Instruction patch?

Hi All,

This morning I was requested to build a 2.4.18 kernel with a recent
Intel patch which supposedly fixes a problem with that has the symptoms
of illegal instructions being sent to the processor.  The real issue
had to do with the order that page tables are freed on P4 SMP systems.

For more info on the patch go to:

	http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=102208353523931&w=2

I looked in the current RH 2.4.18 kernel (the release 4 one) to see
if it contained this patch, and found it did not.  So my questions is is
RedHat considering this patch for future inclusion in its kernel, and
if not why?

Thanks...james