Re: Upload to http://rhcontrib.bero.org/ ?

On Sat, 25 May 2002, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On 2002-05-25, Riku Meskanen wrote:
>
> RM> Anyone figured out how to upload packages to
> RM> http://rhcontrib.bero.org/ or is it just me?
>
> It's broken, primarily due to a cookie with a wrong path (you log-in
> via /bugzilla, but uploading is done in root path -- Bero probably
> hasn't seen it because Konqueror is broken with regard to cookies).
> It has been bugzilla'd at rhcontrib by someone months ago.
> Everyone's waiting for it to be fixed. But there are other bug
> reports, too.

Ok, thanks. Is there any other contrib upload location nowadays?

I've used to build or improve packaging every now and then and would
be able to contribute to some packages that I find useful to a central
repository rather than keep my own...

BTW, some small findings I've made

http://people.jyu.fi/~mesrik/tmp/iftop/	  -- kinda top(1) for interface
http://people.jyu.fi/~mesrik/tmp/sipcalc/ -- ip subnet calculator, a good one

:-) riku

--
    [ This .signature intentionally left blank ]