Re: next release

> Presumably he's one who hopes that Red Hat will eventually understand that
> its customers really do need to plan these things.

And I would hope that maybe Red Hat will finally think about their business
plan...

Some how - with a ratio of 1000:10 (10 purchases for almost every 1000
downloads - I heard it un-officially form a very well known group who
calculate those kind of stuff) I hardly see Red Hat make profit for the long
run and it's a shame. I really would like to enjoy and to see Redhat 8.x
etc...

Perhaps someone from Red Hat would think to do something like:

1. Upon release - do not release free ISO's - only sell boxes.
2. 30-45 days after the initial release - free ISO's will be offered. First
for up2date customers and then to the public...

After all, making a new version of Red Hat does cost money, and a lot of it.
Support contracts are not that profitable (I know, I was in the business)..

Hetz